Terms of Service
1. General Provisions
Article 1 (Objective)
The purpose of the terms is to define the rights, obligations, and responsibilities between the Company and a user in relation to use of the game and all the accompanying services (hereinafter ‘Service’) provided by LOD GLOBAL LIMITED, (hereinafter 'Company')
Article 2 (Effectiveness and Amendment of Terms)
The Company may amend the terms to the extent that they are not violating applicable laws and regulations in the country of service.
1) The date, etc. shall be specified on the official website 7 (seven) days before the effective date for a specific period to compare them with the current terms and notify a user. However, a user shall be notified 30 (thirty) days before the effective date by any of the methods above in case the terms are amended to have a significant impact on a user's rights and obligations.
2) A user has the right not to agree to the amended terms and the Company or a user can terminate the service use agreement in case a user does not agree to the amended terms. However, the amended terms shall be deemed to have been agreed upon in case a user does not strongly express his/her intention to refuse.
3) In order to apply the terms unspecified in the terms, protect the rights and interests of a user, and maintain the order in the game, the Company may establish Operational Policy of the service and in such a case, the part of the policy will be specified on the official website or link to notify a user. It will be specified in advance on the official website, bridging screen or Game Client notice in case the Company amends Operational Policy. However, it shall be specified in accordance with Article 2-1 in case Operational Policy is amended to have a significant impact on a user's rights and obligations.
Article 3 (Interpretation of Terms)
Any matters unspecified in the terms and interpretation of the terms shall be governed by relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of terms used in Terms of Service are as follows:
1) "Service" means game services provided by the Company and all the accompanying services. The Company may provide services that a user can use without paying additional fees (hereinafter ‘Free Services’) and/or with paying fees the Company prices in advance (hereinafter ‘Paid Services’).
2) "A user" means a person who has been granted a user's eligibility by agreeing to the terms and completing the use contract according to the service use application procedure provided by the Company.
3) "Account" means a combination of English letters and numbers selected by a user and approved by the Company for identification of a user and use of the service.
4) "Account Information" means the account, service usage information, payment information, or related information, including personal information of a user that the Company knows while using the service.
5) "Password" means a combination of letters or numbers selected by a user for the purpose of verifying him/her and protecting the confidential personal information.
6) "Game Character (hereinafter ‘Character’)” means the game information that a user selects and controls in person for use of the service.
7) “Lord of Dragons Reward Token”(herein ‘LORT’) shall be defined as a form of cryptocurrency issued by LOD GLOBAL LIMITED and it is used to purchase certain products and services provided by LOD GLOBAL LIMITED. LORT’s conversion rate is subjected to fluctuations based on token’s listed exchanges’ trading volume and market prices.
8)“Lord of Dragons Game Token” (herein ‘LOGT’) shall be defined as a form of cryptocurrency issued by LOD GLOBAL LIMITED and it is used to purchase certain products and services provided by LOD GLOBAL LIMITED. LOGT’s conversion rate is subjected to fluctuations based on token’s listed exchanges’ trading volume and market prices.
9) “Deposit” is defined as an activity where LORT/LOGT is being transferred into cryptocurrency wallets that are directly connected to Lord of Dragons from an external source. Such wallets may be web or app based.
10) “Withdrawal” is defined as an activity where the asset is being transferred out from cryptocurrency wallets that are directly connected to Lord of Dragons to an external entity. Such wallets may be web or app based.
11) “Additional service” means any services which are incidental to the main services provided by the Company. The Company may provide particular additional services in a form that is utilized at the same time as purchasing.
Article 5 (Provision of Information, etc.)
1. Name: LOD GLOBAL LIMITED
2. Website: https://lordofdragons.io
1. Website: https://lordofdragons.io/" style="color: rgb(149, 79, 114);">https://lordofdragons.io
[Terms of Service]
1. Terms of Service (The terms)
Article 6 (Posting of Terms, etc.)
1) The Company shall print out the entire terms and take technical measures to verify the contents of the terms during transaction.
2) The Company shall provide a way to interact with a user:
A user can inquire and respond to the Company about the contents of the terms.
3) Before a user agrees to the terms, the Company provides a separate screen or pop-up screen to emphasize important contents such as subscription withdrawal and refund policy by using bold fonts or different font colors to make it easier for a user to read and understand.
2. Service Use Agreement
Article 7 (Establishment of Use Agreement)
1) The Service Use Agreement is concluded when a user agrees to the terms, applies for the use, and the Company approves it. The Service Use Agreement is established when the Company indicates the completion of subscription online to a user according to his/her application procedure.
2) A user cannot claim the member's rights according to the terms and the Company can cancel or terminate Service Use Agreement without refund in case the identification information specified in the application is false or stolen from others.
Article 8 (Approval, etc. on Application for Use)
1) The Company may withhold, refuse or cancel the approval on application for use in case:
1. A user's request is made using or stealing others’ personal information such as email address;
2. A user fails to pay for the service or prove the payment;
3. False information is provided or the information the Company needs from a user is not given;
4. A user is disqualified for the membership for he/she has or tries to have an account that has been terminated or suspended by the Company due to violations of Terms of Service;
5. A user has tried to use the service for unlawful purposes;
6. A user has tried to use the service for any illegal purposes or undermine the Company's interest;
7. A test facility (such as PC system) a user owns is not suitable for the purpose of providing the service for free or for testing purposes;
8. A user fails to meet the required conditions such as eligibility as a tester when the service is provided for free or for testing purposes only;
9. It is deemed impossible to provide the service due to a user’s serious mistakes and faults;
10. There is technical problem or no room for facilities related to the service;
11. A user uses others’ personal information without permission to pay for the service;
12. A user has been previously terminated or revoked under this article
2) The Company may withhold or refuse the approval until the reason for the restriction of the approval's application is resolved in any of the following cases:
1. The Company is deemed unable to provide satisfactory service due to lack of service facilities;
2. There is a technical issue in service or failure in payment of service charges;
3. It is difficult to approve use of the application for reasons equivalent to those mentioned above
3) In accordance with the Company's policy, the Company can place differences in the scope, time, etc. of use of the service and may request additional information in case the optional service or the scope of it adjusts.
4) The Company may differentiate the users in service usage range and usage time. The Company may ask for further information if there are any changes in providing optional services or service usage range.
Article 9 (Account and Password)
1) The Company grants a user with his/her account to identify him/her and the use of services. A user is however, not allowed to request for changes of the approved accounts by the Company during the service period.
2) The Company may limit the total number of the accounts an individual can create according to the policy of the service as notified separately in case there is a significant reason for his/her account to be changed according to the Company’s policy.
3) A user's account must only be used by a user him/herself and must not be transferred, rented or allowed to be used by others. A user’s account is subject to restrict due to the violation of the terms and Operational Policy regardless of who uses the account in case the account was shared to a third party for use.
4) The Company performs all management tasks to ensure that a user is able to use the service with the given account's information. A user shall make the corrections and immediately notify the company via online, e-mail or any other method requested by the Company in case any information on the account such as contact information provided when applying for the use of service is changed. The Company is not responsible for all damages caused by a user's failure to notify them.
5) A user is responsible for managing his/her account and credentials of the account must not be made available to a third party. A user must immediately notify the Company and follow the Company's instructions in case a user is aware that the account is compromised. The Company is not responsible for all damages or losses of the service due to a user's failure to notify the Company, follow the given instructions, or manage account properly.
6) Only 1 cryptocurrency wallet per account can be verified when applying for a new account, and the verified cryptocurrency wallet address cannot be changed.
7) If a user loses their cryptocurrency wallet address, they can no longer deposit/withdraw LOGT/LORT, and the Company cannot restore or identify the address.
Article 10 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
3) The Company is not responsible for the case that a user's information including the account information is disclosed due to a user's fault or negligence.
Article 11 (Collection of Information, etc.)
1) The Company may save or store all communication including chats/conversations in the service. The information shall not be made available to everyone with the exemption of a third party authorized by the Company. The Company has the rights to view the information only for legal use such as a user's violation of the terms, dispute settlement among users, handling civil complaints, or maintaining order in the service.
2) The Company can collect PC specifications, Operating System, browser other system information, regional and language settings, Globally Unique Identifier (GUID), product identification information, and other error information to stabilize the service, fix the errors, and check malicious code infection status.
3) In providing services, in order to provide services in a stable and rapid manner, the Company can utilize some storage space or resources on user's PC to apply technologies such as Grid Computing and Distributed Processing System to transfer data to others.
Article 12 (Provision of Information, etc.)
1) The Company can provide a user with various information and advertisements that are deemed necessary for use of the service using service screen (pop-ups), e-mail or letter mail.
2) The Company may request additional personal information with the consent of a user for the purpose of improving the service and introducing the service to a user.
3) In relation to the operation of the service, the Company may post advertisements on the service screen, website and e-mail. A user who would like to use the service is deemed to agree with the displayed advertisements when using the service.
Article 13 (Use and Management of Posts)
1) The Company may delete, move or reject the following postings or data without prior notice. A user shall not perform any of the following acts and the Company may take reasonable measures such as restriction of a user's account name, character name, name of the group, chat contents and method, use of bulletin boards, how to play the game, and other services against a user who creates such postings in accordance with the Operational Policy.
1. The post is misleading, inappropriate, threatening, insulting, or contains obscene language;
2. The same article or comment is posted repeatedly;
3. The content is offensive with obscene, hateful, slanderous, and disparaging remarks;
4. The post contains malicious distribution of false information about a specific individual and the Company;
5. False fact impossible to verify is posted;
6. Personal or other's information (such as location, contact information, email address, etc.) is included in the post;
7. The post violates the copyright or portrait rights of others or is related to the distribution of illegal data;
8. The post causes confusion due to clear intentions of impersonating the operators and employees of the Company;
9. The post induces malware distribution or system failure;
10. The post promotes violence, misconduct or gambling;
11. The post contains political and religious belief, ideology, etc. specified under the actual law;
12. The post is based on social and cultural prejudices, such as race or gender preference, nationality, religious or political disputes;
13. The content is related to account sharing and transaction attempts using the bulletin board;
14. Commercial (commercially intended articles containing profit, general website promotion, and sign-up inducement);
15. The post shares information about system and bug exploits, and distributing unofficial programs;
16. The post causes disputes between users, or contains inappropriate content due to the disputes;
17. The post is created by illegal programs;
18. The post violates the terms, Operational Policy, and related statutes;
19. An act of sabotaging normal operations on purpose
2) The Company shall take provisional measures for such posts in case of violation of the Company's rights, rights of third party or others, or violation of other company policies even if there is no request of the right holder.
Article 14 (Copyright of Posts)
1) The post from a user (including videos, letters, pictures, sound, and the combination) may be disclosed to search results, information-based e-mail, services and promotions, and may be edited, reproduced, or edited within the required scope. In this process, the Company complies with the intellectual property laws in the country of service, and a user has the right to ask the Company to take actions such as deleting the post, excluding it from the search results, and keeping it private. The article shall be valid for the period the Company operates the service even after a user withdraws from the service use.
2) While using the service, a user shall not randomly process, reproduce, publicly transmit (including transmission, broadcast), publish, and distribute works and posts of the Company without prior writing consent of the Company except for the case that the Company allows for disclosure. In such a case, however, the re-editing shall not be made and it shall not be used for commercial purposes or distributed to third parties or the public.
3) The Company may delete, move or refuse to register the post in case the Company determines that it is in violation of the terms or requested to stop posting due to violation of intellectual property rights, other related statutes, infringement of rights or defamation, or an offense against public morals, etc.
4) A user shall be solely responsible for civil and criminal liability arising from a user's post infringing the intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the third party.
Article 15 (Rights of In-game Assets)
1) In-game assets (non-NFT tied character and game items, game money, LOGT/LORT deposited in-game exchange, etc.) are intangible assets for service use, and are not monetary nor property in real life, but the Company basically grants users the right to use them. A user can use the in-game assets in the system (website and/or game service, etc.) provided by the company using the method(rules) set by the company. However, if the user violates the user’s obligation outlined in these Terms of Service(Article 13, 19, 20, 21, etc.) and infringes the rights of the Company or other users, the Company may restrict the right to use the user’s existing in-game assets. If it is determined that it is necessary for game planning or operation, the Company may restrict the right to use the user’s in-game assets with the user’s consent. Users are prohibited from using in-game assets in systems(websites and/or game services, etc.) that is not provided by the Company, and shall not transfer, give, sell, rent them to others, nor use methods other than those specified by the Company.
2) The Company reserves all rights including intellectual property rights for the services and derivatives thereof. The Company grants a user only the right to use it under the terms given by the Company.
3) The Company adjusts some or all its in-game assets as deemed necessary in accordance to its service policy. A user is shall be notified before or after the adjustment in case it may cause disadvantages for him/her.
4) In-game asset data a user acquires during the test period may be lost, deleted or initialized at any time without prior notice in case the service is provided for testing purposes.
Article 16 (Reorganization and Separation of Games, Services, and Websites)
1) The Company has the rights to add, modify, separate, or delete services frequently in order to provide high-quality service. The Company shall notify a user during the reasonable period in case significant and obvious damage is expected when exercising the rights.
2) The Company may reorganize or separate the websites related to the official website and game service. In such a case, the Company shall notify a user actively and ensure that the continuous service is provided on the websites that have been reorganized or separated.
3) The rights of the game program which is main content of the service, others (characters, scenarios, designs, animations, music, effects, and all rights related to the game), and all in-game information belong to the Company or a specific copyright holder. And the Company may add, delete or change all or part of the contents if deemed necessary for the planning or operation of the game. If a user violates the user’s obligation outlined in these Terms of Service(Article 13, 19, 20, 21, etc.) and infringes the rights of the Company or other users regarding the user's in-game asset(character, character's name, items, etc.), the Company may restrict the right to use them. If it is determined that it is necessary for game planning or operation, the Company may restrict the right to use the user’s in-game assets with the user’s consent.
Article 17 (Notification to User)
1) In case the Company notifies a user, unless otherwise specified in the terms, the Company may use an e-mail address specified by a user or an e-memo in the service.
2) The Company notifies all users by posting on the official website for more than 7 (seven) days or using a pop-up message to replace the way of notification mentioned in Article 18-1.
3. Duties of Contracting Parties
Article 18 (Obligations of the Company)
1) The Company shall faithfully exercise its rights and obligations stipulated by the statutes and the terms in accordance with its good faith.
3) In case the Company reasonably accepts that the opinions or complaints raised by a user in relation to the service use are justified, the Company shall have the necessary personnel to deal with them within a reasonable period. However, due to operational and technical reasons, it may take a considerable amount of time to deal with such matters, and in such cases, the relevant user should be notified of the reason and the expected timeline for processing. Regarding the opinions or complaints raised by a user, the Company notifies him/her of the process and results using the customer support or e-mail.
4) Users shall not use the services provided by the company for purposes other than games, entertainment,
etc., or in particular, do not: The company may take appropriate measures against users' violations, such as suspension
of services, deletion of accounts, and restriction of service use, in accordance with the operation policy announced
separately by the company when the user performs any of the following acts: The company's actions to limit the rights of
users are as follows. Measures to restrict users' use of services for a certain period of time or permanently; actions to
restrict the use of an account for a certain period of time or permanently; actions to restrict the use of characters or
accounts for a certain period of time. In this case, the user is notified and given the opportunity to explain for sufficient
1. The act of registering false information when applying for a user (registration) or changing user information.
2. The act of transferring, donating, or providing the rights of services such as user accounts, characters, grades, etc. that are not tied to NFT and are not recognized for reasons with other contractual status as collateral.
3. The act of transferring, providing, or providing in-game assets of a user's account, such as game items and game money, other than those determined by the company.
4. The act of transferring, providing, or providing in-game assets such as game items and game money that are recognized as privately owned after NFT in the jurisdiction where virtual assets are sold or used as collateral.
5. Selling, transferring, providing, or providing LOGT, LORT as collateral within the jurisdiction where the sale or use of cryptocurrency is prohibited.
6. Impersonating the official operator of a service recognized by the company or its employees.
7. Changing game client programs (including game access programs) without the company's permission, adding or inserting other programs into game client programs, hacking game servers, reverse engineering, or building separate servers that use game client programs, or making some modifications to the website.
8. Exploitation of bugs in company programs.
9. Using services or websites for illegal purposes, such as trafficing pirated software from services or websites.
10. Using, distributing, encouraging others to use, or promoting software or hardware developed by users or third parties in connection with the contents of a service or game (in-game hunting or other automatic action).
11. Acquiring in-game assets such as characters, virtual currency, game money, and game items in an abnormal manner.
12. Acts of harming or intentionally interfering with the service.
13. Activities related to marketing and sales using services without prior consent of the company (User shall not conduct marketing and sales activities using services without prior consent of the company). The user is solely responsible for the consequences of the sale without the prior consent of the company and is also responsible for compensating the company for damages if the user's business activities are at risk of economic damage. Damage to the company or damage the company's image The company may restrict the use of the service by the user and claim damages against the user.)
14. Copying information obtained from the service for purposes other than the use of the service without prior consent of the company and using it in publications or providing it to broadcasts or third parties.
15. Sending, posting, e-mailing, or disseminating information on patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and other infringement of intellectual property rights.
16. The act of transmitting, posting, e-mailing, or distributing sloppy and obscene content, sentences, figures, sounds, videos, etc.
17. The act of transmitting, posting, e-mailing, or disseminating very insulting or personally infringing on the honor or privacy of others
18. Bullying or threatening others or causing constant pain or discomfort to certain users.
19. The act of collecting or storing personal information of others.
20. Acts that reasonably lead to suspicion of involvement in a crime.
21. Violation of the company's regulations or terms and conditions, including these terms and conditions.
22. Other acts that violate relevant laws and regulations.
23. The act of luring or enticing.
5) Users shall not use or access any of the following information contrary to public order and customs:
1. Contents that are antisocial and violate relevant laws and regulations.
2. Contents for the purpose of a crime or aiding and abetting a crime.
3. Information on race, nationality, region, culture, gender, physical, mental disability, age, and religion.
4. Contents that harm social order and other customs.
5. Sensational content.
6. Content considered abusive.
7. Describing abusive language or explicit sex.
8. Content that damages the reputation of others or infringes on their rights.
9. Contents that slander others.
10. Contents impersonating the official business ID recognized by the company.
11. Contents that are likely to infringe on trademarks and copyrights of third parties.
12. Contents that may confuse others in using the service in relation to the NPC or game item name in the game.
13. Contents for the purpose of anti-state activities.
6) Users should check all policies and regulations from time to time, including websites, announcements, and operating policies determined by the company.
Article 19 (Obligations of User)
1) A user shall not provide false information when applying for use of the service. A user cannot claim any rights to the Company in case of the account created with false or third party information. In such a case, the Company may suspend or delete the account and the third party information.
2) A user shall comply with related laws, the terms, a user's guide, and the notices and cautions the Company separately informs, etc. and he/she shall not do anything that interferes with the Company's business.
3) A user shall not infringe the various rights including the intellectual property rights of the Company and third parties, nor shall act to damage the Company’s reputation.
4) A user shall not use the service provided by the Company for uses other than the intended purpose such as games or entertainment, etc. and in particular, shall not perform the following activities. The Company may take appropriate measures against a user’s violations, such as suspension of service, deletion of accounts, and restrictions on use of the service, etc. in accordance with Operation Policy the Company announces separately in case he/she conducts any of the following acts. Followings are the Company’s measures to restrict a user's rights: measures to restrict a user from using the service for a certain period of time or permanently, measures to restrict a user from using an account for a certain period of time or permanently, measures to restrict certain privileges of an account for a certain period of time or permanently, measures to restrict a user from using a character for a certain period of time or permanently, measures to restrict certain privileges of a character and account for a certain period of time. In such cases, a user is notified and given the opportunity to explain for a sufficient time.
1. An act of registering false information in case of applying for use (registration) or changing user information;
2. An act of transferring, giving, or providing rights of the service including a user account, character, level, etc. that are not recognized as privately-owned because they are not NFTized and other contractual status as collateral;
3. An act of transferring, giving, or providing in-game assets of user’s account such as game items, game money, etc., that are not NFTized as collateral in a way other than those specified by the Company;
4. An act of transferring, giving, or providing in-game assets such as game items, game money, etc., even they are recognized as privately-owned after NFTization as collateral in a jurisdiction where the sale or use of virtual asset is prohibited;
5. An act of selling, transferring, giving, or providing LORT/LOGT as collateral in a jurisdiction where the sale or use of cryptocurrency is prohibited;
6. An act of impersonating an official operator of the service recognized by the Company or the Company/its employee;
7. An act of changing Game Client programs (including game access programs) without special permission from the Company, adding or inserting other programs into Game Client programs, hacking, reversing engineer game servers, or building a separate server where Game Client program is used, or modifying any portion of the website;
8. An act of exploiting a bug in the Company’s programs;
9. An act of using the service or the website for other illegal purposes such as trafficking pirated software in the service or on the website;
10. An act of using, distributing, encouraging others to use, or promoting any software or hardware a user or a third party has developed in relation to the service or the contents of the game (hunting in games or other automatic action of the game) without permission;
11. An act of acquiring in-game assets such as characters, virtual money, game money, game items, etc. in abnormal ways;
12. An act of harming or intentionally interfering with the service;
13. An act of doing activities related to marketing and sales using the service without the prior consent of the Company (a user is not allowed to do activities related to marketing and sales using the service without the prior consent of the Company. A user is solely responsible for the results of such sales activities in case he/she has done without the prior consent of the Company. In addition, a user is liable for damages to the Company in case a user's sales activities have a risk of causing or cause economic damage to the Company or damage that inflicts on the Company’s image. The Company can restrict a user from using the service and claim damages against a user.);
14. An act of copying information obtained from the service for purposes other than the service use, using it for publication, and broadcasting or providing it to third parties without the prior consent of the Company;
15. An act of sending, posting, emailing, or distributing any contents related to infringement of patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights;
16. An act of sending, posting, emailing, or distributing sloppy and obscene content, sentences, shapes, sounds, and videos;
17. An act of sending, posting, emailing, or distributing any content that is very offensive or personally infringing and may infringe the honor or privacy of others;
18. An act of harassing or intimidating others, or causing continuous pain or discomfort to specific users;
19. An act of collecting or storing personal information of others;
20. An act of arousing reasonable suspicion of being associated with a crime;
22. An act of violating other related laws;
23. An act of inducing or encouraging others to perform any of the 20 (twenty) actions listed above
5) A user shall not use or contact with the following contents that harm public well-being or morals.
1. Content that is anti-social and violates related laws;
2. Content for the purpose of criminal offense, or aiding and abetting criminal offense;
3. Content related to race/nationality/region/culture/gender/physical and mental disorders/age/religion;
4. Content of harming good customs and other social orders;
5. Sexually suggestive content;
6. Content that is considered a profanity;
7. Content of describing profanity or explicit sexuality;
8. Content of damaging other's reputation or violating their rights;
9. Content of slandering others;
10. Content of impersonating official operator ID recognized by the Company;
11. Content that may violate the trademark and copyright of third parties;
12. Content that may confuse others about use of the service in relation to the NPC or game item name in the game, etc.;
13. Contents for the purpose of carrying out anti-state actions
6) A user shall check all the policies and regulations frequently, including the website, announcements and Operational Policy set by the Company.
Article 20 (Special Provision Relating To LORT/LOGT)
1) When a user wants to deposit/withdraw LOGT/LORT, it is possible according to the 『LORT,LOGT Deposit and Withdrawal Policy』 of the Company which will be notified in advance.
2) The Company does not provide any advice to purchase, sell, or transact LORT/LOGT to users.
3) LOGT/LORTs do not constitute capital market products such as securities or derivatives of any form, and they are not issued or registered under any Security Act or other similar laws of any specific country or jurisdiction in which any potential holder of LOGT/LORT is located.
4) No warranties whatsoever with respect to LOGT/LORT or their values are made or secured by the Company and the price and value of LOGT/LORT are subject to change due to market volatility such as token exchanges.
5) Users are not eligible to sell or use LOGT/LORT from any jurisdiction in which any sale or use of certain digital currencies, digital assets, virtual assets or cryptocurrencies is prohibited. The responsibility for the violation rests entirely with the parties in violation, and the Company is not responsible for such cases.
6) The Company shall not be responsible for any and all kind of loss or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, actual or conclusive loss and damages, and collectively hereinafter “damage”) that arise from the user’s failure to comply with paragraph 1) or 5) of this Article.
4. Use, Restriction, and Suspension of Service
Article 21 (Contents and Changes of Service)
1) The Company provides a user with the service such as game, etc. for a set of time according to the Company's policy, and posts it using a suitable method on the website, Game Client screen, and link. A user can select and use the service and the paid service may include additional service, game items, fixed/quantitative/periodical products, or other services. A user who applies for the paid service must pay the price in good faith according to the method set by the Company and the conditions, such as the paid service subscription period, etc., are subject to separate notice of the Company. The Company provides a user's payment details, purchase history, etc. on the official website.
2) The Company may provide game items individually or in a bundle by setting them as paid or free service, and the services that are not used within the validity period set by the Company will expire after the corresponding period. The game item policy shall follow the matters below (However, if the Company makes a separate notice prior to the purchase (use) application for the game item, it shall follow).
1. The item with a separate service time may be used for the specified period.
2. An item that is marked as 'permanent' or 'infinite', or no displayed period (hereinafter ‘Permanent Item’) can be used for the duration when the game service is normally provided except when the item is consumed.
3. The Company may modify the functions of an existing item according to the change of the game contents and item policy during the item use period.
4. The Company does not guarantee the duration of use, functions, or conditions of the free item and shall not be liable for refunds or damages of it except when the Company causes direct damage to a user due to its serious or intentional negligence.
3) The services provided by the Company, such as the games, etc., are creations created by the Company based on virtual world view and the Company has comprehensive authority on the production, modification, maintenance and repair of the games, services, etc. With that being said, the Company may change the provided product or service, and add new contents of the service in case the Company has an appropriate reason. And the Company may change contents of the service on a regular basis, add, modify, or delete some or significant parts of the service with update in case a user is in need of patching various bugs or operating the game. The notice will be specified on the website or in game to notify a user in case important contents of the product or service are changed.
4) In case of providing ‘Additional service’, it may be applied on the day of regular maintenance of the game that is first implemented after the user’s application date, and the time of regular maintenance will be notified separately by the Company on the game website or game client.
5) The Company shall notify a user of the occasional or scheduled maintenance, changes of the Terms of Service, matters of the game operation and event, game update and addition of the game world, etc. on the official website. A user should visit the website frequently to check the notices and the Company is not responsible for all damages caused by not being able to read them. However, the Company will notify a user in advance in case significant and obvious damages are expected.
6) The Company may provide the services through a partnership with third parties. The contents of the services from the third parties (hereinafter ‘Partnership Service’), and the rights and obligations of a user related to them are subject to separate terms and product policies provided by the third parties based on each Partnership Service. The Company's responsibility in this regard may be limited or exempted and a user may be asked to agree to separate terms provided by the third parties in case he/she would like to use such Partnership Service.
Article 22 (Services for Testing Purposes)
1) The Company may provide the service for testing purposes for a certain period of time or by opening a test server. The contents, duration, scope, and time of the service for such testing purposes may be determined and changed according to the company's circumstances.
2) Since the service for testing purposes is not official, but is the test to check the stability, technical completeness, etc. of the service, there may be changes of game service and data, additions, deletions, loss, etc. in the service for testing purposes. In addition, there can be technical, operational, and administrative problems such as unexpected server down, etc. in the service for testing purposes and the Company may suspend and stop the service without prior notice.
3) The Terms of Service contains matters everywhere that apply in case the service is provided for testing purposes.
4) The Company shall not be responsible for all damages incurred to a user in connection with the service in case the service is provided for testing purposes. However, the Company is responsible for the direct damages to a user who is directly harmed in case he/she suffers a loss due to the Company's intentional or serious negligence.
Article 23 (Duration and Suspension of Service)
1) The Company provides services such as games to a user for a specific set of time in accordance to the Company's policies and notifies a user using appropriate methods such as the official website, Game Client, etc. However, the service may be temporarily suspended and the Company notifies a user in advance in case:
1. PC and telecommunications facilities need maintenance, replacement, or repair
2. The communication is lost
3. Scheduled maintenance or modification for game contents and service are needed
4. There is an appropriate reason for operation
It can be notified after the incident in case there is an unavoidable reason that the Company cannot notify in advance.
2) The service may be suspended for a long period of time in case the service is provided for testing purposes, or the free service provided by the Company needs to be stable.
3) The Company may perform scheduled maintenance to maintain the service and the maintenance time will be announced on the official website.
Article 24 (Posting of Advertisements)
1) Part of the investment base of the service that the Company provides to a user is from the advertising revenue. A user agrees that certain advertisements can be displayed and posted while using the service.
2) Various banners and links may be included in the service provided by the Company for the source specification of some contents and advertisements. In this regard, links to a third-party website or webpages may be provided. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for damages or losses incurred by a user's participation, transaction or communication in the advertiser's promotional activities of posting or linking to the service.
Article 25 (Limitation on Use of Service)
1) The Company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service without notice in case:
1. A natural disaster, national emergency, or related laws and regulations prohibit the game service during a specific time or in a method;
2. Normal game service is not possible due to a power failure, service facilities failure, or a deluge of service users;
3. It is necessary to handle electronic infringement such as hacking, communication accident, a user's abnormal game use, and unexpectedly unstable game service;
4. It is necessary to make important decisions related to operation of the Company, such as the Company's division/merger/business transfer/abolition of sales/deterioration in game service profits;
5. There is or is expected to be an unavoidable case such as an unsolvable technical defect or a serious change in the game operation.
However, the game service can be suspended, specifying it on the official website 30 (thirty) days in advance in case it is predicted that all of the game services will be suspended according to the Company's technical and operational needs (A user can be notified afterwards in case it is unavoidable to notify in advance).
2) The Company may issue a warning, suspend a user's account, or terminate the contract in case a user violates his/her obligations specified in the terms (Article 13, 19, 20, 21, 22, etc.), the matters specified in the service operation policy, or intentionally or accidentally damages the Company. In such a case, the Company, in principle, notifies in advance the user who has committed the violation and decides to issue a warning, adjust provisional suspension of the service use, or terminate the contract after weighing the gravity of a violation. In addition, such restrictions on use of the service may include adjustments or restrictions on use of characters, game items, and paid/free services in the user's account and the Company will not compensate him/her for any loss of in-game asset data including service contents, etc. such as certificates and points.
3) The Company may take measures to suspend use of the service for a user in accordance with the terms in case a user violates his/her obligations specified in the terms (Article 13, 19, 20, 21 etc.), the matters specified in the service operation policy, or intentionally or accidentally damages the Company, and the data loss caused by inability to continuously maintain in-game asset data in the game (Game items/contents that require constant maintenance, such as housing), etc. may occur. In such a case, the Company will not compensate the user for any damages.
4) The Company may terminate the contract immediately or temporarily suspend the service use without prior warning in case of:
1. Identity/payment theft, provision of illegal programs in violation of the intellectual property laws in the country of service, interference with service operation, illegal communication and hacking, distribution of malicious programs, excessive access rights, mediation/purchase of game money, etc.
2. Operator impersonation, in-game fraud, repeated bug exploitation, etc.
3. Significant violations that make it difficult to restore service operation.
The obtained game items, game money, in-game asset data, characters, and other benefits from use of the service will be extinguished and deleted in case the contract is terminated according to the article. The Company will not compensate the user in any form in case of loss of in-game asset data related to this.
5) An account can be restricted to be used to maintain order of the games in case:
1. There is an objective or reasonable suspicion that a user's account or password is illegally used by a third party;
2. A third party violates the terms by illegally using a user's account;
3. The Company finds an account directly related to the violation in the process of the investigation
6) A user may raise objections or make an explanation on the website within 15 (fifteen) days of receiving the notification in case he/she disagrees with the Company's actions under the terms or Article 27. The Company can request the user to submit an objection in the form and using the method specified by the Company, and the Company must respond to the user within 15 (fifteen) days of receiving the objection. The user is notified of the reason and the processing schedule in case it is difficult for the Company to respond within 15 (fifteen) days. The Company must take corresponding measures according to above.
7) The Company separately announces Inappropriate User Restriction Policy or Game Service Operational Policy. These policies contain specific conditions and details within the limits of use in the terms. Accordingly, the Company notifies a user individually or notifies him/her on Game Client in case of restricting the service use or terminating the contract.
8) The Company may temporarily restrict a user's account during the investigation according to the policies and it may last until the investigation is completed. The Company extends the service period of the paid service user (a user paying a certain amount to use the service) for as long as the service has been suspended after the investigation is completed in case he/she is found not to violate the policies according to the investigation. However, it does not apply to the case of violations of the policies, such as account theft, hacking, etc.
9) Consultation and inquiries related to use of the service are received and processed by the Customer Support.
5. Refund and Purchase Cancellation
Article 26 (Refund)
1) If a situation arises where a user paid over the payment amount, the overpaid amount will be refunded to the user using the same payment method the user used. If the refund is not possible in the same way as the payment, it will be notified in advance. If the overpaid payment amount resulted from the Company’s mistake, it will be refunded regardless of contract costs and fees. If the overpaid amount was the user’s fault, the user will be liable for fees arising from refund processing within reasonable limits.
2) The Company may refuse a refund according to paragraph 3) or 7) except it is legally permitted by individual contracts or relevant laws and regulations in each country other than this Terms of Service.
3) Due to the characteristics of the Additional service, it is assumed that the entire service has been used at the time of purchase. As a result, it can only be refunded before the additional service is applied to the main service.
4) The Company may refuse a refund of game items that have already been used, considered to be used at the time of refund request, or equivalent cases(where the products, services, etc. are deleted or damaged due to a user's fault or negligence; a user uses or partially consumes the products or services; it is difficult to sell old products or services again; prescribed by law for the safety of transactions; it is clearly notified in advance in consideration of the characteristics of the product, etc.) and in case where the company has notified users separately when purchasing each game item, actions may be taken accordingly.
5) If the Company notifies the refund policy for products/services (hereinafter “Refund Policy”) separately, the Refund Policy takes precedence over these Terms of Service. If there is a refund policy that applies only to the product with a reasonable reason at the time of products/services sales(or at the time of product renewal), the user will be notified separately or asked for consent.
6) If the Company has separately notified the formula for calculating refund through the details such as event regulations, announcements, notices when holding events(such as package product promotion(event), product discount promotion(event), etc.) or renewing products due to the improvement of the game system, it will be followed. However, if there is no particular provision about the formula for calculating refund in the details of the service, the total amount paid by the user will be refunded.
7) If the Company limits the service use or reviews the cancellation of the contract of a specific user who is determined to have committed an illegal act or have committed an act of using software that is strictly prohibited by these Terms of Service, the Company may refuse a refund of the remaining service fees at the relevant time considering loss and damage caused by the user’s violation to the services. In such a case, the Company shall inform the relevant user of such fact and ways to raise objections and explain via electronic documents on the website or e-mail and if the user reasonably explains that he/she did not committed an illegal act to the Company, this provision shall not apply.
Article 27 (Purchase Cancellation)
1) The Company and a user can cancel the purchase on the website, etc. without any additional fee within 7 (seven) days from the date of signing the contract or using the specific service. However, a user cannot cancel the purchase, etc. against the Company's intention in one of the following cases. In the case of products and services for which purchase cancellation is restricted in accordance with Article 28-2, 4, and 6 below, the Company shall clearly state it where a user can easily see and understand or offer trial products to make sure that the rights, such as purchase cancellation, are not disturbed. A user may cancel the purchase despite the purchase cancellation restrictions in case the Company does not take such measures.
1. In case the products, services, etc. are deleted or damaged due to a user's fault or negligence;
2. In case a user uses or partially consumes the products or services;
3. In case it is difficult to sell old products or services again;
4. In case the packaging of replicable products or services is damaged;
5. In other cases prescribed by law for the safety of transactions;
6. In case the game items, etc. are used or deemed to be used in accordance with the terms and notice upon purchase
2) Purchase cancellation may be restricted for the paid/free services (gifts, etc.) provided by the Company or a third party for free and some services such as paid services that have been used or are deemed to be used by a user at the time of the request for purchase cancellation.
3) A user can cancel his/her purchase on the website.
6. Compensation for Damage and Exemption
Article 28 (Compensation for Damage)
1) The Company is not responsible for any damages in relation to all problems occurred during the service period provided for testing purposes, the products related to free services provided by the Company, services, all information, or materials (programs, services, game items, characters, other materials, etc.) provided based on the terms except when the Company causes direct damage to a user due to its serious or intentional negligence.
2) A user must compensate the Company for damages in case he/she damages the Company in violation of the obligations specified in the terms or while using the service.
3) In relation to Article 29-7 in the terms, the amount of damages under Article 31-2 shall be the residual amount of the purchased products (services) and unused products (including items, etc.) or services. In this case, a user loses the right to use the relevant products or services, and the Company’s Compensation Bonds offset his/her Residual Use Amount Refund Bonds.
4) In case the paid services a user purchases from the Company are lost or have problems due to the Company's fault or negligence, the Company restores them to the state before the loss or damages. If it is impossible or difficult to restore the paid services, the Company selects and provides ones with similar value of the same kind, or refunds the purchase amount of the paid services.
5) A user cannot claim damages for the free services and the paid services for which there is no remaining period∙continuous paid usage contract∙periodic paid items in case the game service is terminated in accordance with Article 26-1 in the terms. The period of the unlimited-time items (Paid items) is until the end of the service.
6) The Company compensates a user who uses the products according to the subsections below in case the periodic paid services (Game use subscription, limited-time game use subscription, etc.) provided according to the Continuous Use Agreement are suspended due to the matters the Company is responsible for during the service, and he/she does not separately claim damages from the Company. However, the extension of the service time of each subsection below applies only to the suspended services.
1. The service time is extended to triple that for free in case the service is continuously stopped for more than 4 (four) hours a day (cumulative time) without prior notice;
2. The service time is extended for as long as that is exceeded for free in case the service is continuously stopped for more than 10 (ten) hours a day (cumulative time) despite prior notice
3. The time of the service suspension is calculated from the time a user notifies the Company.
Article 29 (Exemption)
1) The Company is exempt from any responsibility in case the failure to provide the service is due to natural disasters, wars, or other force majeure.
2) A user shall fully understand that the game services and software provided for the service are products for the pre-testing purposes and acknowledge that they are not finished products or services normally provided yet, and they may contain errors or defects in case of the test servers provided separately. The Company does not guarantee the efficiency, suitability, perpetuity, adequacy, etc. of all products including services and the test to the maximum extent permitted by Korean law and it does not take any responsibility for a user's data changes and losses in the process of providing the service.
3) The Company may discontinue the service for the reasons such as repair, replacement, periodic inspection, construction and error of the service equipment, or changes of the service policy and environment in the case of a test service provided separately for testing purposes. The Company is not responsible for any damages caused by suspension of service, failure to use, suspension of the test, etc. due to any reasons.
4) The Company does not compensate damages unless it is the Company's intention or serious negligence in the case of free game service/product provided by the Company.
5) The Company is not responsible for a user's loss of in-game assets (game money), levels (experiences) in the game unless it is the Company's intention or serious negligence.
6) The Company is not responsible for the service interruption or failure in use of the service due to a user's negligence.
7) The Company is exempt from the responsibility for damages in case the telecommunications service provider stops or does not normally provide the telecommunications service.
8) The Company is exempt from the responsibility in case the service is stopped or has problem due to unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular maintenance, occasional maintenance construction, etc. of service facilities previously announced.
9) The Company is not responsible for the characters, experiences, game items, etc. that a user expects to get from the service, but does not obtain or loses, and is not responsible for any damages caused by the selection or use of the service.
10) The Company is exempt from the responsibility for all problems such as delays in network access caused by a user's PC environment or the reasons the Company is not responsible for and the Company is not responsible for any damages caused by so-called lag (loss of in-game assets such as game money, game items, etc.), and any damages caused by installation and use of Add-ons.
11) The Company is not responsible for the reliability, accuracy, etc. of information, materials, and facts posted or transmitted on the service or the website which are not posted by the Company.
12) The Company is not responsible for problems occurring between users in the service area. In other words, The Company is not obliged to intervene in the disputes between the users and/or third parties with the service, and is not responsible for the damages.
13) The Company is not responsible for any damages incurred to a user in relation to the free service use. However, the Company is responsible in case:
1. A user suffers a loss due to the Company's intentional or serious negligence;
2. The Company’s responsibility is not exempted according to the terms
14) The Company may restrict the service use time, etc. according to relevant laws, government guidelines, administrative orders, etc., and is not responsible for any restrictions related to the service use.
Article 30 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1) The lawsuit concerning disputes between the Company and a user regarding the service use shall be filed in the Seoul International Dispute Resolution Center(hereinafter “Seoul IDRC”) located in Seoul, South Korea. The decision will be final and binding on the Parties.
2) Singapore law applies to the lawsuits filed between the Company and a user.
7. LORT/LOGT Deposit and Withdrawal Policy
Article 31 (LORT Decimal Places)
1) Deposit/withdrawal of LORT is supported up to 0 decimal places. Decimal places after that will be left
Ex) 12.3456789 -> 12.
Article 32 (LORT Deposit and Withdrawal)
1) Minimum withdrawal amount is set at 1,000 LORT
2) Maximum daily withdrawal amount is set at 10,000 LORT
3) Withdrawal fee is fixed at 1,000 LORT per transaction regardless of the amount being withdrawn
4) Additional Blockchain Gas Fee is applied as a separate charge from withdrawal fee
5) Withdrawal fee may be subjected to changes with prior notice
e.g.) If to withdraw maximum daily limit of 10,000 LORT, then 11,000 LORT is needed including the withdrawal fee
6) Deposit is only possible through wallets issued by Lord of Dragons
7) Lord of Dragons shall be waived from responsibility if any loss of assets are inflicted by users’ own doing, such as wrong address, wrongful transaction or any other personal mistakes
Article 33 (Wallet)
1) Only one wallet is to be issued per account
2) If the user has misplaced 6 digit passcode upon the issuance of Wallet, it cannot be restored or amended.
3) Once the Wallet is issue, it cannot be replaced with a new issuance due to personal matters, such as misplacement or hacking.
Article 34 (LOGT/LORT Placement Upon Account Termination)
1) Account termination request cannot be submitted if there is a remaining balance of LOGT/LORT tied to the account
2) Account termination request cannot be submitted if the remaining balance of LOGT/LORT tied to the account is less than 1,000 LOGT/LORT as the value of remaining balance is lower than the transaction fee is of LOGT/LORT withdrawal (1,000 LOGT/LORT)